Monday, March 21, 2011

Technology Fast

Modern times have given us great things like cell phone and the Internet, which didn't happen in the past. Technology plays an important part in our daily life. It has made our life easier and more comfortable. So live without technology might be a challenge for most of us. For the past two days, I just have a try. Now I would like to share my experience with you!


I abstain from use of cell phone, e-mail and the Internet. I have to say that give up these three things for two days is an unbearable painful experience. My cell phone is my best friend. Without it I instantly had no way to communicate with my parents and friends. When I become very comfortable with having the modern conveniences it is extremely rough when they are not there. For give up the e-mail, I don't even know what might be happen on the new week. Such as is there any class cancelled or any reading materials I need to go through first before the class. Things like that. Every time when I saw my laptop on the desk but I couldn't access to the Internet is really annoys me.

In case I have compiled a list of things to do to pass my time.
Play football- with my friend to go to the JJB
Writing assignments- it really easy to sit and just writing without distraction
Playing cards- play with my roommates
Computer- most computers do come with games that we can play without being connected to the Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment